I could not resist this deal, or posting it in hopes someone else out there will benefit from it. I've got light medium skin, I used to tan, but not so much these days. I'm supposed to avoid the sun because of a medication I take. So, sunscreen is a must for me. I also have a 3 year old, and while it's important to protect your child's skin no matter their color, I have a super white little boy. Border line albino, you have to look for his eyebrows. He has white blonde hair... and gorgeous blue eyes... but never mind that... the point is, I have to lather him with sunscreen on a daily. So when I saw this deal at Plum Ddistrict for 3 tubes of LiveStrong Sunscreen for only $25 I didn't hesitate. Turns out I had a $5 credit (for signing up I think) AND I got an email with the code 'address10' to get 10% off. SO... I just got 3 tubes of AWESOME sunscreen for $17.50 SHIPPED!
I cannot believe it.
If you need sunscreen (does anyone NOT need sunscreen?!) how could you turn this deal down. Even at 'full' price ($25) this is still a super deal ($54rtv).
- Here's more about the product:
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Not chemical based
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes) – Highest level as determined by FDA
- Paraben Free and PABA Free
- Very High Zinc content
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- New 2011 formulation applies easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content. SPF 30+
- First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care line requirements
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- No chemicals utilized for UV absorption
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Top Rated on Environmental Working Group database Skin Deep of 1400 sunscreens.
- Purchase of this product guarantees that a minimum of $1.5 million will be donated towards LIVESTRONG's fight against cancer
- Expires 03/30/12